No matter what kind of character you decide to be, you should take along a blade like the Malchus III LARP Sword on your adventures. Made from latex-free foam and a fiberglass core, this LARP sword has a durable construction. It features a curved, scimitar-style blade. The blade forms points near the middle, one on each side. They are slightly offset from one another. The sword continues with a slightly angled crossguard. The dark blue crossguard angles towards the blade. It has fan-shaped arms. Each arm has a triangular cross-section. The hilt has a black two-handed grip. This grip has a silver-section a third of the way down. At the end, the hilt forms a curved V-shaped pommel. It features the same blue color as the guard. This foam fantasy sword looks great at a LARP battle, cosplay event, or convention.
Please be aware that, as the item is hand-painted, the color can vary from what is shown.
- Has a curved scimitar-style blade
- Features a blue and black hilt
- Durable construction
- Allergen-free design
- Works well for a variety of characters
- Ideal for LARP and roleplaying events
- Made from latex-free foam
- Core is fiberglass
- Overall Length: 47.2 Inches
- Blade Length: 37 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.7 Inch
- Handle Length: 12.6 Inches
- Grip Length: 10.2 Inches
- Weight: 1 Pound 2.7 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.