The Maiden Chemise is a uniquely stylish blouse inspired by medieval peasantry. Handmade from 100% muslin cotton, this brown chemise is a soft and breathable top that can be worn for a variety of historic reenactment looks. Its V-neck shape is embellished with a contrasting fabric detail, and rustic round buttons decorate the front. Two pocket details appear on either side of the front, ending in a unique gathered style. Wear this historic chemise with your favorite long, full skirt for a stylish take on medieval peasant garb.
- Handmade with attention to detail
- Unique, historic-inspired design
- Short sleeve V-neck style with front button detail
- Pockets and gathered detail on front
- Ideal for peasant and medieval maiden looks
- Made 100% muslin cotton fabric
- Wash gently with cold water and a gentle cleaning agent, using a half load on a short spin cycle. Water temperature should not exceed 85 degrees Fahrenheit. Lay flat to dry.
- Small: 33-35 Inch Bust, 26-28 Inch Waist, 14 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- Medium: 36-38 Inch Bust, 29-31 Inch Waist, 16 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- Large: 39-41 Inch Bust, 32-34 Inch Waist, 17 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- X-Large: 42-44 Inch Bust, 35-37 Inch Waist, 18 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- XX-Large: 46-48 Inch Bust, 38-41 Inch Waist, 19 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- XXX-Large: 50-53 Inch Bust, 44-46 Inch Waist, 20.5 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder