A medieval table needs utensils of varying sizes, from big to small. Add this Mahogany Sugar Spoon to your banquet hall for a realistic look and feel. This small mahogany spoon has a timeless look. Mahogany wood gets darker over time, creating an individual coloration for each piece. It has a comparable size to a modern teaspoon, making it ideal for similar tasks. Also, the spoon feels comfortable to hold with its curved handle. The spoon is a lovely decor piece, working well with many styles. In addition, the spoon has such a historical style, making it a great reenactment prop. This Mahogany Sugar Spoon makes a wonderful addition to any faire or LARP event display.
This item is not made from food grade materials but can be treated with oil or beeswax for food safety.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Elegant and rustic look
- Matches a variety of styles
- Comparable size to a teaspoon
- Comfortable to hold
- Wonderful display item or reenactment prop
- Handmade from South American mahogany
- Hand washing recommended. Wash in warm, soapy water, and dry with a soft cloth. Do not soak in water or put in dishwasher. Rinse immediately following use and hand dry with a towel.
- Length: 5.7 Inches
- Width: 1.2 Inches
- Weight: 0.3 Ounce
Measurements are approximate.