Riding along the plains, you spot your prey. You pull back your bow and fire an arrow. Little escapes your reach when you wield this Magor Horsebow. Made from fiberglass, this bow has the historical horsebow shape. It becomes concave at the center of the bow. The center handle is black. Also, the bow has ash wood tips. Carved slots in the tips provide a spot for the string to sit. Next, a brown leather wrapping covers the limbs of the bow. Black leather lacing secures the wrapping in place. The bow comes with the bowstring and a cotton cover for the bow. In addition, it has a maximum draw weight of 25 pounds. Both right-handed and left-handed archers can use this ambidextrous bow. The Magor Horsebow works great for a variety of roleplaying events as well as archery practice.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Grip is ambidextrous
- Has a draw weight of 25 pounds
- Lacing detail along the limbs
- Includes a bowstring and cover
- Great for LARP events and archery practice
- Made from fiberglass and wood
- Wrapped in leather
- Cover is made from cotton
- String Length: 48.5 Inches
- Strung Bow Length: 53.5 Inches
- Unstrung Bow Length: 58.3 Inches
- Weight: 1.2 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.