With a design that goes at least as far back as 600 AD, the Lyra Penannular Small Cloak Pin is just as suitable for a medieval cloak as it is for a modern shawl. This brooch is a vital piece to a unique, yet authentic period costume. This beautiful penannular brooch is hand-forged from wrought iron. Artful twists form the open ring, ending in gracefully curving scrollwork at the terminals. The rotating needlepoint pin sits on top of the ring, allowing you to secure your shawl, cloak, or great kilt. Its small diameter is suitable for cotton and other light fabrics.
Please note that this is a handmade product, so minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Ornate twists create a look that is unique and authentic
- Consists of an open ring with rotating needle point
- Great accessory for a wide variety of historical personas
- Secures capes, cloaks, shawls, kilts, and other garments
- Hand-forged from wrought iron
- Diameter: 3.1 Inches
Measurements are approximate.