The beautifully crafted Louis Sword Belt is made out of high-quality natural leather, sewn by hand, and is secured with a wrought iron belt buckle. The end of the attached sheath is open, great for holding your favorite LARP sword securely while also showing off its fierce, foam blade. The sheath features ornate hand stitching at its top, and leather cord is wrapped around the base in an elegant, crisscrossing manner. The Louis Sword Belt is an essential sword accessory when it comes to LARP events and can also make a stunning addition to any historical reenactment ensemble.
Please note that this is a natural product, therefore, minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Intended to hold LARP weapons
- Handsewn construction with handcrafted detail
- Secured at the waist with attached buckle belt
- Great addition to any LARP or medieval reenactment outfit
- Fashioned from upper leather
- Belt buckle made of wrought iron