Pirates such as yourself make sure to keep a sword at their side. You carry your blade in the Brown Leather Pirate Baldric. Made from leather, this brown baldric crosses over the body from the right shoulder to the left hip for a right-hand draw. It is adjustable with a silver-colored rectangular buckle. Along the strap, there are silver-colored skulls and crossbones. At the hip, the strap comes together at an angle. This section has two straps for securing a weapon. The straps adjust to fit a variety of swords or other weapons, not included. You can add this leather baldric to your LARP costume, cosplay ensemble, or faire outfit.
- Adjustable with buckle and shoulder strap
- Has a right-hand draw
- Holds a weapon with straps
- Features skulls and crossbones
- Great for LARP and reenactment events
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.