The best costumes are cohesive from head to toe. Now with these Knee-High Mismatched Pirate Socks, your feet wont feel left out in the cold. One sock is black and white striped while the other features a wood-grain peg leg pattern. Historic privateers such as Cornelis Jol and Francois le Clerc wore peg legs after losing their legs in battle. In the film series Pirates of the Caribbean, Captain Barbossa wore a peg leg that contained a hidden bottle of rum. By wearing these pirate dress up socks, you can have the look of a wooden leg without the pesky saw.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged once removed from its original packing.
- Mismatched socks give you the peg-leg pirate look
- One sock is brown with a wood-grain pattern
- One sock is black and white striped
- Perfect for casual wear or costume use
- Wood sock made from 75 percent polyester, 23 percent nylon, 1 percent spandex, 1 percent rubber
- Striped sock is 94 percent polyester, 4 percent nylon, 1 percent spandex, and 1 percent rubber
- One Size Fits Most Adults