When you decide to dine at a medieval feast, do not forget to bring a place to store your knife. Check out the Limm Knife Leather Sheath. Made from premium leather, this sheath comes in two colors. It matches the Limm Wrought Iron Knife (MY100525), sold separately. You can also use it for knives that are the same shape and size. At the top of the sheath, there is a loop for sliding the sheath onto a belt, not included. A rivet secures the loop to the sheath. This leather sheath is great for historical reenactors, faire attendees, and more.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two colors
- Matches the Limm Wrought Iron Knife (MY100525), sold separately
- Has a loop for sliding onto a belt, not included
- Great for storing and carrying a knife
- Wonderful for reenactments and faires
- Made from premium leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 5.9 Inches
- Width: 2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.