Inspired by the overdresses, or hangerock worn, by Norse maidens during the Viking Age, the Lientje Canvas Apron Dress is perfect for a time-traveling adventure into the exciting era when Viking raiders ruled the European coast. This overdress is handmade from a robust cotton canvas. The rougher weave not only increases its durability, but also enhances its authentic look and feel. The A-shaped dress is made to wear over an ankle-length underdress. It reaches to approximately the calf and is fitted with attached shoulder straps.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in multiple colors
- Inspired by the classic Norse hangerock
- Worn over a tunic, dress, or other undergarment
- Historical apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made from 100 percent cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.