Increase the comfort and fit of your bracers while avoiding unnecessary pinching, scratching, and bruising. The Leopold Suede Padded Bracers offers an extra layer of protection to your forearms, enhancing your defense when LARPing. This arming wear consists of an outer layer of suede leather, polyester padding, and an inner lining of cotton canvas. Quilted stitching in vertical lines reinforces the structure and design of the padded arm guards. Adjust the fit by lacing the split leather strings through the metal eyelets.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in black or brown
- Fitted with leather cord and eyelets
- Layered protection for LARP and reenactment
- Sold as a pair
- Made from suede leather
- Padding is polyester
- Inner lining is cotton canvas
- Fittings are split leather