Add a touch of distinction to your medieval, Renaissance, or fantasy looks when you choose the Leomar Canvas Shirt as your top. This long sleeve mens shirt feature a high collar and stylish lacing down a unique front chest placket. The lacing begins underneath the high-neck collar and extends down to mid-chest length upon an exaggerated, angular placket with a distinct downwards point. The long, straight sleeves lend practicality to its classic shape. Ideal for medieval noblemen or rugged outlaws with a taste for stylish essentials, this historical reenactment shirt is made of sturdy cotton canvas and works great for LARP events, Renaissance festivals, theatrical performances, and more. Bring gentlemanly flare to ensembles of any era with this remarkable reenactment piece.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Long sleeve shirt features high collar neck
- Neck laces up from mid-chest to bottom of collar
- Lacing appears on wide and angular placket
- Versatile staple to medieval, Renaissance, and fantasy looks
- Great for LARP, reenactment events, and Renaissance festivals
- Made of cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.