Embodying the style of the armour worn by samurai warriors in medieval era Japan, the Leather Samurai Bracers are designed for use in LARP battles or light reenactment by those seeking to accurately portray the appearance of a samurai. These functional bracers employ a plated design for superb flexibility, featuring trapezoidal plates which taper toward the wrist. Each plate is fastened with rivets, as well as leather laces which are also used to attach these bracers to the arm. This design also features a piece of leather which covers the wrist and a hand guard which is secured to the hand by way of a one size fits all strap. The Leather Samurai Bracers are magnificent for LARPers who enjoy the distinct styling of the Far East and pair exceptionally well with our other leather samurai armour.
- Crafted from 9-10 oz. leather
- Emulates authentic samurai style armor
- Highly adjustable through use of leather laces
- Uses nickel or antique brass hardware, depending on color scheme
- Extraordinary for use in LARPing or reenactments
- Exceptionally high quality armour
There are no reviews yet.