A thrown weapon can be very useful in a stealth situation. The Leather Kunai Holder with LARP Kunai is perfect for taking out the enemy from far away. Handmade from high quality, full-grain leather, this small kunai sheath is the perfect place for you to store your last-ditch throwing knife! Your kunai blade will rest in a small pocket, while its handle is secured by a small break-away strap. It comes with the LARP Throwing Kunai (MCI-2852), which can also be purchased separately. Offered in black and brown leather, this sheath is secured to your person via laces, allowing you to tie it to any belt or strap, not included. Add it to your LARP or cosplay gear for an incredible ninja themed accessory!
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Available in brown or black
- Secures kunai with strap
- Comes with LARP Throwing Kunai (MCI-2852)
- Ties with laces to your gear
- Great for a LARP battle or convention
- Sheath is made from premium leather
- Kunai is made from foam
- For holder: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- For LARP weapon: We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP maintenance section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the shield. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Length: 4.1 Inches
- Width: 1.7 Inches
- Weight: 1.7 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.