During the late Middle Ages, clothing was beginning to become more similar to the outfits worn today. The Late Medieval Blouse perfectly accentuates this gradual transition in style, borrowing elements from either era to make one shirt. This long-sleeve, cotton blouse fits loosely over the body, promoting comfort and flexibility. Its front features ribbons for tying the neckline closed, and its back has lacework so that the garment can be tightened or loosened as necessary to bring you the perfect fit. This blouse also features four slits along the hem, two in the front and two in the back, to grant the legs a full range of motion. The Late Medieval Blouse comes in black and natural, and it makes a fantastic addition to any medieval or Renaissance ensemble.
- Based on European clothing from the late Middle Ages
- Fits loosely on the body for comfort and flexibility
- Lacework back allows for adjustability
- Comes in black and natural
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs and other medieval reenactments
- Made of 100% cotton