Take to the arena or prove your worth on the battlefield when you wield the LARP Roman Short Spatha. Inspired by the weaponry of ancient Rome, this high quality LARP sword is based on the standard blade used by heavy infantry. A sturdy closed cell construction lend safety to this LARP blades fiberglass core, and strong latex coating protects its form. The straight blade features two fullers down its length. Its hilt, called a capulus, is cast from polyurethane, and its knobbed, faux ivory grip provides a firm hold. Antiquated iron and gold colored accents detail the guard and pommel, lending regality to its overall design. This hand painted LARP weapon makes a fine addition to roleplay arsenals and will surely impress at your next LARP gathering.
This latex-hybrid weapon is approximately 23.62 Inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
Latex-hybrid weapons are more durable than standard latex LARP weapons, but they still need to be maintained to a certain degree. The hilts are relatively maintenance free. To care for the blade, we offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis to treat the blades of these latex-hybrid weapons. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the latex coating on the blade flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality latex-hybrid weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Blade finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
- Length: 23.62 Inches