When exploring a LARP kingdom, adventurers should expect to put their close combat skills to the test. For the assassin who corners the target or the knight who fends off a thief, the LARP Push Dagger with Holder conceals your stealthy blade. This two-piece set consists of our LARP Push Dagger, which is is made from coreless and durable closed-cell foam and finished with a strong latex coating. It also comes with a dagger frog that is handmade from high-quality leather. The blade of the PU foam weapon fits snugly inside the holder, while a strap with clip fastener keeps it in place. Leather strings with brass eyelets secure the Push Dagger Holder to a belt or baldric.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722). We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out, and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Sculpted and hand-painted with amazing detail
- Frog keeps the dagger in place via a strap with clip
- Ties easily to a belt or baldric with leather strings
- Great accessory for LARP and reenactment
- Dagger is crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Frog is handmade from full-grain leather
- Straps and fittings are top-grain leather
- Eyelets made of brass
- Overall Length: 3.9 Inches
- Grip Length: 1.8 Inches
- Blade Length: 2.1 Inches
- Max Blade Width: 1.4 Inches
Measurements will vary slightly as these are handmade items