The journey from lowly squire to honorable knight may be difficult, and at times painfully slow, but noble ambition urges you on. The LARP Knightly Sword serves you well, aiding the task of perfecting your natural fighting skills. From the double-edged blade, the wide crossguard, to the golden pommel, this medieval arming sword features hand painted detail. Be impressed by the stunning Woodgrain and silver accents on the hilt. Crafted from closed cell foam around a solid fiberglass core, this LARP weapon is finished with a strong latex coating. The squire is certain to earn the title of knight with this trusted knightly sword to guide the way.
The arming sword is approximately 33.5 Inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
Latex-hybrid weapons are more durable than standard latex LARP weapons, but they still need to be maintained to a certain degree. The hilts are relatively maintenance free. To care for the blade, we offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis to treat the blades of these latex-hybrid weapons. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the latex coating on the blade flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality latex-hybrid weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Blade finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
There are no reviews yet.