If you seek a dress as elegant and effortless as an enchanted forest yet also ideal for your next royal ball, choose the Green and Natural Larissa Medieval Dress. This medieval maiden gown is made of soft viscose fabric and shows off a striking two tone design.
First, this medieval maiden dress has a full length and long sleeves. Carefully crafted for a layered look, the green color makes up most of the dress while the front panel and sleeve interiors are natural. Matching green cord laces over the natural front panel at the chest. This creates the layered look as well as a flattering, adjustable fit. Ruffled green trim also decorates the square neckline.
Then, the long trumpet sleeves are green with bands of natural accenting the bicep and elbow. After the elbow, the sleeves are split. This reveals the natural fabric lining and creates a delicate drape to the fabric, perfect for letting elegance accent your every gesture.
Adventuring princess or royal lady, this medieval noble dress makes the perfect costume to wear to your next faire, LARP, or other reenactment event. Wear it with a cloak and ring belt for your next medieval festival. Or wear it with a tiara for a medieval princess costume.
- Features two tone design
- Laces at the chest for an adjustable, flattering fit
- Elegant sleeves are open past the elbows
- Beautiful choice for medieval maidens and princesses
- Great for medieval faires, LARP, and more
- Made of 100% viscose
- Machine wash cold on delicate at or under 86 degrees Fahrenheit. Washing at too hot of a temperature may cause the fabric to shrink. Do not dry in a dryer. Air dry or lay flat to dry.