For martial arts sword practitioners seeking a blade of excellent quality, the Kung Fu Jian Sword makes a great choice. Similar in flexibility to a wushu style but not quite as thin, the jian has a reinforcing ridge down the entire length. Sunflower scrollwork etching decorates the flexible stainless steel blade, while the composite handle contrasts the matte stainless steel guard. The open pommel will accommodate a tassel if desired. The balance point of the Chinese sword rests perfectly at the guard. This oriental sword flows comfortably in your hand, and it comes with a matching caramel-colored composite scabbard with matte stainless steel accents and chape. This blade is not for martial art fighting but may be used for demonstrations.
- Blade is forged from 3Cr13 stainless steel
- Intended for martial arts performance
- Features sunflower etching
- Has matte stainless steel guard and open pommel
- Comes with a matching scabbard
- Overall Length: 39 Inches
- Blade Length: 28.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.25 Inches
- Weight: 1 lb. 10 oz.
- Point of Balance: At guard