There is no single-edged weapon that we can think of that can out chop or out cut a good kukri. The Kukri Machete is a workhorse ready to plow through the toughest chores life can dish out, its curved blade made of 1055 high carbon steel. This survival knife features the distinctive weight-forward balance of top-of-the-line models, and always presents its edge on an angle, guaranteeing a deep bite with every stroke. Additionally, it comes complete with a sturdy Cordura sheath! Ready for long, hard work, the Kukri Machete is a solid option for wilderness survival, self defense, and everyday utility.
- Fully functional
- A kukri-inspired bush machete
- Sharp blade has time tested kukri slant
- Handle is textured for a secure grip
- A rugged and hardy machete for everyday use
- Includes a sturdy Cordura sheath
- Blade made of 1055 high carbon steel
- Handle made of polypropylene
- Weight: 16 oz.
- Thickness: 2.75mm
- Blade: 13 Inches
- Overall: 18 Inches