From knights to hunters and more, the Brown Kravan Belt works with many different medieval characters or any fantasy aesthetic. Handmade from leather, this brown medieval belt comes in two sizes. The belt has a hand-dyed appearance. Next, it has a rounded, black buckle and a belt keeper at one end. Along the length of the belt, there are small, circular, bronze-colored medallions. At the end of the medieval accessory, it has a pointed tip and holes for further size adjustment. This versatile leather belt makes a great addition to your next LARP or cosplay costume.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two sizes
- Medallion detailing
- Versatile aesthetic
- Great for a range of characters
- Ideal for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Small/Medium: Length – 45.7 Inches
- Large/X-Large: Length – 53.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.