No matter where you go on your Celtic journeys, ensure that you have a place to keep your things with the Brown Korollu Northlander Celtic Bag. It brings functionality and style to any outfit or costume that it is a part of. Made from split leather and 5-7-ounce leather, this handmade Celtic bag has a round shape and a front flap. The light-brown front flap is 5-7-ounce leather, while the dark brown body of the belt bag is split leather, which has a suede-like texture. There are two curves along the bottom edge of the front flap.
The front flap secures with a buckle and strap. The silver buckle has a five-sided outside with a circular opening. Lines adorn the sides of the buckle. At the top, the strap forms a point. A circular medallion adorns this part of the strap. It features a Celtic knotwork design.
Meanwhile, the rest of the flap has an intricate design. The engraved design depicts a knotwork ring with a pair of stylized beasts. In the center, there is a teardrop shape that has even more knotwork and stylized animals. On the back, the belt bag has a pair of loops for hanging it from a ring belt or buckle belt, not included. This Celtic pouch works well for reenactments, LARP events, faires, and more.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Fastens with a five-sided buckle
- Celtic knotwork medallion accent
- Intricate engraved detailing
- Loops for wearing on a belt
- Ideal accessory for a LARP event, faire, and more
- Made from 5-7-ounce leather and split leather
- For front flap: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- For bag body: Remove dirt with a bristle brush. Brush in a single direction to keep nap uniform. Use cornstarch or a suede eraser to absorb and remove any grease stains. Do not wash. Keep dry.