Who says that your weapons cannot have some great style? The Knotwork Visage Bearded Viking Axe provides some Norse style with functionality. This Viking axe has a high-carbon steel axe head and a hardwood haft. The thick haft features a brown, leather-wrapped grip. Further up on the haft, there are crisscrossed straps of leather. Rivets secure the leather into place. Meanwhile, the axe head has a single socket with a flat top and curved bottom. A steel wedge secures the wood into the socket. The axe head has a bearded blade. The blade has a steep concave curve on the bottom and a straight top. An engraved knotwork design adorns the bearded blade. The knotwork forms the image of a bearded Viking. This fighting axe is wonderful for reenactments. It looks great being wielded by a Viking or added to a collection.
- Fully functional
- Has a wrapped grip
- Features a bearded axe head
- Engraved knotwork face on the blade
- Wedge secures haft in axe head socket
- Great for reenacting or collecting
- Made from EN45 high carbon steel and hardwood
- Overall Length: 23.6 Inches
- Blade Length: 4.5 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 5.8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.