In preparation for your next battle, you make sure that you wield your weapon well. Thus, you fight with the Knotwork Viking Warrior Axe. This functional Viking axe has a high carbon steel axe head and a hardwood haft. The thick haft features a brown, leather-wrapped grip. Further up on the haft, there are crisscrossed straps of leather. Rivets secure the leather into place. Meanwhile, the axe head has a single socket with a pointed shape. A steel wedge secures the hardwood haft into the socket. The axe head has a wide blade. Both the top and bottom edges of the blade extend far past the socket. An engraved knotwork design adorns the blade. The knotwork takes the form of an arrow shape pointing towards the socket. This fighting axe is wonderful for reenactments. It looks great being wielded by a Viking or added to an axe collection.
- Has a wrapped grip
- Features an asymmetrical axe head
- Engraved, arrow-like knotwork design
- Wedge secures haft in axe head socket
- Great for reenacting or collecting
- Made from high carbon steel and hardwood
- Overall Length: 32.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 6.6 Inches
- Weight: 3 Pounds 1.2 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.