When your child wants to become a fierce knight or a great adventurer, the Kids Molded Spaulders helps to protect their shoulders. Made from 13-15 ounce vegetable-tanned leather, this pair of pauldrons comes in a range of colors. They secure to the arms with straps. Also, each pauldron has a strap at the top to wrap around the chest. This allows the pauldrons to be worn without needing additional armour. Each kids pauldron has five overlapping plates. The top plate is the upper most plate, overlapping the one below it. Each plate has a pointed bottom edge. The points face downwards. The top plate features an inverted scalloped edge as well. Rivets attach each plate to the one above it as well as to the straps. Overall, the plates are articulated, allowing them to move with the wearers body. An embossed edge lines the edges of the plates. Children can wear this pair of leather pauldrons to a reenactment, LARP event, or convention. The Kids Molded Spaulders work well with a variety of characters and aesthetics.
- Sold as a pair
- Comes in a range of colors
- Secures with straps
- Wonderful for a variety of characters
- Great for reenactments, faires, and more
- Made from 13-15 ounce vegetable tanned leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 11.5 Inches
- Overall Width: 9.5 Inches
- Strap Around Arm: Adjustable from 12 to 21 Inches
- Chest Strap: 62 Inches long
- Leather Thickness: Approximately .25 Inches
Measurements are approximate.