Armour should be functional and look intimidating to the enemy. For the maiden warrior, the Kendra Gorget is fierce looking protection for the neck. Available in two colors, this gorget has a two-part construction. The two parts fasten together and slightly adjust with a strap and buckle on each shoulder. The gorget features a sharp, high collar with two pointed sections covering the back of the neck. It has two D-rings on the front and on the back for attaching to the Kendra Bodice (MY100181), sold separately. Inner straps connect with Kendra Spaulders (MY100864), also sol separately. The front piece mimics the curved edges of the back with a point towards the center of the chest. Embossing and riveting decorate the gorget. Wear this leather piece to a LARP battle, fantasy convention, or cosplay event.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Embossing and riveted detail
- Two piece construction
- High, pointed back collar
- Can attach to the Kendra Bodice and Spaulders, sold separately
- Great for fantasy events
- Handcrafted from premium leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Neck Circumference: 18-24 Inches
- Back Height: 11.5 Inches
- Back Width: 11 Inches
- Front Height: 6 Inches
- Front Width: 9 Inches
Measurements are approximate.