After fighting for Valhalla, you may wish to relax in town. Take your gear and small items with you in the Weathered Jotun Bag. Made from 5-7-ounce leather, this handmade brown belt bag features a weathered texture and appearance. Also, the Viking pouch has a rounded front flap. The front flap secures with a strap and loop. The brown strap has an embossed herringbone pattern.
Meanwhile, the loop is near the bottom of the Viking bag. It features a round, antique-silver-colored medallion. The medallion has a knotwork pattern. Large stitches run along the edges of the front flap. On the back of the Norse bag, there are loops for securing the leather bag on a belt, not included. The Weathered Jotun Bag is great for reenactments, LARP events, faires, and more.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Herringbone pattern on strap
- Weathered finish
- Great for wearing on a belt
- Ideal for Viking and Norse characters
- Perfect for carrying small items
- Made from 5-7-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.