The Italian Renaissance Francisca Dress features elegant open sleeves that extend to the floor. Handcrafted, this historic dress gives off the appearance of a layered outfit while truly consisting of one easy to wear piece. This Renaissance reenactment dress is fashioned to appear as though its golden colored taffeta is layered over matching damask patterned brocade which peaks out at the rounded collar, bottom half of the skirt, and on the fitted inner sleeves underneath the decorative hanging sleeves. Lace-up and belt details tie at the back to cinch the bodice of this dress. To showcase the skirts volume, as seen here, wear it with the Medieval Hoop Skirt (MCI-146), sold separately. The jewelry pictured is not included.
- Inspired by Italian Renaissance fashions
- Expertly handmade one piece dress displays layered look
- Floor length open hanging sleeves with inner fitted sleeves
- Lined bodice with lace-up back and belt detail
- Ideal for costume balls, masquerades, and Renaissance festivals
- Recommended petticoat sold separately
- Made of taffeta and brocade
- Dry clean recommended.