The Claddagh is a traditional Irish symbol of love, friendship, and loyalty with the three design elements of the heart, hands, and crown. Dating back to the 1600s the Claddagh is still a popular token of love and Irish heritage today. The Celtic Knotwork Collection celebrates Celtic heritage and captures the intricate knotwork designs that have inspired mankind for ages. Meticulously crafted from fine sterling silver with shimmering marcasite accents, the Irish Claddagh with Marcasite Silver Bracelet showcases the beauty of Celtic tradition.
- Expertly designed
- Continuous links of Celtic Claddaghs
- Crafted from fine sterling silver
- Great detailing
- Small: 7 Inches Overall Length
- Medium: 8 Inches Overall Length
- Large: 9 Inches Overall Length