The image of the Greenman – a face made from leaves and vines – represents nature and the cycle of growth each spring. The White Bronze Celtic Greenman Cuff displays the Greenman at the center with knotwork details along the sides. More knotwork decorates the eyebrows and beard of the nature deity. The cuff opens at the back with a small gap. Made from white bronze, the knotwork bracelet is plated with sterling silver that gives it a bright gleam. Be sure to check out other fine pieces of our Celtic jewelry to complete your look!
- Made from white bronze alloy
- Plated with sterling silver
- Hypoallergenic, nickel-free, and lead-free materials
- Displays Greenman face with knotwork details
- Makes a great gift or personal accessory
- Width: 1.1 Inches