The fittings of the Imperial Katana are expertly made to give it the finest look possible, and its modern high carbon steel blade is heat treated to a spring temper, making this gorgeous replica tanto a functional, battle-ready weapon. The tsuba (guard), fuchi (collar), kashira (pommel). and habaki (blade collar) are all made of nickel-silver brass, and the habaki itself is made by hand. Rayskin and tightly wrapped black silk cord cover the hilt, and a beautiful menuki (the small ornamental sculpture inserted between the rayskin and cord) enhances the aesthetic appearance and traditional appeal. The hand polished blade comes with a black lacquered scabbard and a blue and violet cover bag.
- Fully functional and battle ready
- Inspired by traditional Japanese weapon
- Curved blade is hand polished
- Hilt has rayskin and silk cord wrapping
- Includes a scabbard and cover bag
- Blade is made of 1060 high carbon steel
- Weight: 18.8 oz.
- Blade Thickness: 0.3 Inch
- Blade: 13.75 Inches
- Handle: 6.1 Inches
- Overall: 19.4 Inches
There are no reviews yet.