Warrior, you prefer to wield a weapon with a medieval design. You should make sure that you check out the Honshu Grosse Messer Sword. Made from 1060 high carbon steel, this sword features a single-edged blade. The edge of the blade has a curved tip. A fuller runs down the length of the blade. Honshu adorns the base of the blade. The sword continues with a straight crossguard. There is a ring in the center of the crossguard. It sticks out to help protect against enemy blows. Next, the hilt has a black, thermoplastic-rubber grip. This helps to provide a more ergonomic feel. The hilt ends with an angled steel pommel. The pommel has a hole. Both the pommel and guard are polished steel. This functional sword makes a great addition to any armoury or weapon collection. The Honshu Grosse Messer Sword brings a more modern take on a classic sword.
- Features a single-edged blade
- Has a textured, ergonomic handle
- Modern take on a grosse messer
- Fully functional
- Great addition to an armoury
- Made from 1060 high carbon steel
- Guard and pommel are polished steel
- Handle is thermoplastic rubber
- Overall Length: 42.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 31 Inches
Measurements are approximate.