If you wish to take on your enemies with a saber but prefer a more modern look, you should check out the Honshu Boshin Saber. Made from 7Cr13 stainless steel, this functional sword features a curved, single-edged blade. It has an upswept tip. A fuller runs down a third of the length of the blade. In addition, there are four circular cutouts adorning the base of the blade in the fuller. Below the cutouts is the Honshu logo.
Next, the Honshu Boshin Saber continues with a short, stainless-steel crossguard. The crossguard arms curve in opposite directions. The arm near the spine curves towards the blade. Meanwhile, the one near the edge is longer and curves towards the hilt. Then, the sword has a black, textured thermoplastic-rubber handle. The handle has curves along its underside. They help to make the handle more comfortable to grasp. At the end of the handle, there is a lanyard hole. Lanyards do not come included.
Finally, this modern sword comes with a black leather scabbard. It secures the sword with a snap closure. The scabbard has a loop that allows the modern saber to hang from a belt, not included. The Honshu Boshin Saber makes a wonderful addition to any armoury or weapon collection.
- Fully functional
- Has a curved single-edge blade
- Features a textured grip for a better grasp
- Comes with a scabbard
- Great for the battlefield or collection
- Blade is 7Cr13 stainless steel
- Grip is thermoplastic rubber
- Sheath is leather
- For scabbard: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 28 Inches
- Blade Length: 21 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.