Complete your medieval armour set with these excellent steel forearm guards to protect your limbs. The Historical Bracers come in a classic design perfect for matching other plate armour from the medieval and Renaissance periods. The functional steel bracers are lined with cotton for your comfort. Two leather straps secure the arm armour in place with brass buckles. Sold as a pair, these medieval arm guards are ideal for LARP events and historical re-enactments or even the Renaissance fair!
Please note that steel thickness may vary slightly due to the handcrafted methods used in the manufacture of this item.
- Includes 2 pieces
- Features cotton lining
- Offers excellent protection to forearms
- Great for LARP and re-enactment use
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Overall Length: 7.8 Inches
- Wrist: Fits from 8.5 to 11.3 Inches
- Forearm: Fits from 10.5 to 13.8 Inches