For a chieftain leading their clan to victory across the Scottish highlands, a simple claymore will not do. Such a high position demands an exceptional blade, after all. Arm yourself with the impressive Highlander III LARP Flamberge. This foam greatsword features an elegant steel-colored kris blade. Like most greatswords, its ricasso is wrapped and displays flanges on either side. Its hilt takes the classic claymore shape, complete with its down-turned quillons, and the long, studded handle is ideal for a two-handed grip. The Highlander III LARP Flamberge makes a fantastic weapon for any powerful Scottish warrior.
The Highlander III LARP Flamberge is tested and balanced for combat, made to high specifications. This unique weapon is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon. It is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing levels of detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a flexible fiberglass core. The quality level of construction this LARP weapon possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and type of weather. Please be aware that, as the item is hand-painted, the color can vary from what is shown.
- Approved for LARP use
- Ideal for use in LARP events, theatrical plays, or as training weapons
- Features superior durability
- Ensures extremely safe play
- Offers spectacular realism and detailing
- Reliable at all temperatures
- Weather resistant to sun, rain, and snow
- Latex-free design (has no allergen components)
- Virtually maintenance free
- Made from Calimacil foam
- Core made from fiberglass
- Overall Length: 68.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 46.9 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 1.2 Inches
- Handle Length: 22.4 Inches
- Grip Length: 9.4 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 11.8 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 4.8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.