If you were suddenly cast away on a desert island or stranded in the jungle, the one tool you would want by your side would have to be the Heavy Machete. This is a versatile utility tool that also makes a terrifying improvised weapon. The blade is made of 1055 high carbon steel with a tough spring temper and a rust resistant, matte black finish. For a comfortable and secure grip, this heavyweight machete features a textured polypropylene handle with a belt loop that is tough enough to resist chipping and breaking. A heavier machete than most others, the stout blade widens toward the tip for concentrated cutting and chopping power. You can easily carry this tough machete using the durable Cor-Ex sheath that is included.
- Blade widens at tip for maximum cutting power
- An excellent outdoor and survival tool
- Blade has baked-on, matte black anti-rust finish
- Textured handle offers secure grip and belt loop
- Includes Cor-Ex sheath for carrying
- Blade made of 1055 high carbon steel
- Handle made of polypropylene
- Overall length: 20.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 14.625 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.625 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.08 Inch
- Weight: 24oz.