From the Migration Period to the Early Middle Ages, knives proved helpful in survival and combat. The Havall Viking Seax Dagger is a modern replica. The spring steel knife possesses the broken-back blade of the classic Anglo-Saxon seax, with a broad shape that swiflty tapers to a thin point. The edge is rounded, making it a safe option to carry at local events. Brass pins secure the hardwood handle to the tang. Brass accents the pommel and guard as well. Whether for reenactment or cosplay, the Havall Viking Seax Dagger is a great accessory.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Classic sidearm of the Norse raider
- Displays a broken-back blade
- Rounded edge on the blade ensures a safe design
- Perfect accessory for Viking warriors
- Blade crafted from spring steel
- Handle made of hardwood
- Crossguard and pins are brass
- Overall Length: 13.8 Inches
- Blade Length: 9.1 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.