Bring the memory of warriors from ages past with you into combat by wielding the Hand Forged Nobunaga Katana against your enemies. Made from 1045 medium-carbon steel, this functional sword has a curved blade, typical of Japanese swords. It has a fuller running down its length.
There is a brass blade collar, or habaki, before the zinc alloy crossguard, or tsuba. The black, circular tsuba depicts Oda Nobunaga, a famous Japanese warrior. Next, the sword has a wrapped handle. Black cotton wraps around natural-colored ray skin on the handle.
The sword comes with a white wooden scabbard, or saya, as well as a sword bag, box, and display stand. This sword is great for historical reenactments and other realistic battles.
- Fully functional
- Depicts Oda Nobunaga on tsuba
- Features a black wrapped handle
- Comes with scabbard, sword bag, box, and stand
- Great for reenactments and battles
- Blade is 1045 medium-carbon steel
- Tsuba is zinc alloy
- Handle is wood covered in ray skin and cotton
- Scabbard is wood
- Overall Length: 43.7 Inches
- Blade Length: 27.9 Inches
- Weight 8.2 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.