The Hana Katana embodies power, form, and function in the simplest of accoutrements. The exceptional design calls for a simple motif that will enhance, rather than overpower, the total look of this sleek and functional Asian sword. The blackened guard, collar, and pommel display falling cherry blossoms juxtaposed by the real white ray skin under the black handle wrap. Silver cherry blossom handle ornaments, blade collar, and spacers accent the black furniture of the authentic katana. The forged T10 steel blade displays a distinctive temper line which flows smoothly from the blade point to the collar. The blade is concealed in a textured, matte black scabbard with a buffalo horn knob and black cord. The Hana Katana is a sword for the humble warrior who needs only to let the blade do the talking.
- Forged from T10 steel
- Displays black wrap and white ray skin handle
- Decorated with cherry blossom motif guard and mountings
- Includes a textured matte black scabbard
- Scabbard adorned with buffalo horn knob and black cord
- Traditional construction with exceptional attention to detail
- Great for swordsmen and collectors
- Overall Length: 40.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 27.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 11.5 Inches
- Weight: 2 lbs. 8 oz.
- Sori: 0.5 Inch
Specs may vary slightly from piece to piece.