No matter if you are preparing for a zombie invasion or the end of the world, the APOC Brutus Tactical Sword makes a great sword to have on hand. Made from 9260 spring steel, this sword has a double-edged blade. Designed by Angus Trim, the black blade has a spearpoint tip. Its short ricasso acts as a crossguard. The blade design is great for cutting and thrusting. The full tang sword continues with a black, fiberglass handle. That G10 handle has straight sides along the grip and it flares out slightly at the end. Screws secure the grip in place. Finally, the APOC Brutus Tactical Sword comes with a black, Molle compatible sheath. This fully functional sword is a wonderful weapon to wield or add to a blade collection.
- Fully functional
- Has a black, double-edged blade
- Designed for cutting and thrusting
- Comes with a Molle compatible sheath
- Great for adding to a collection
- Blade is 9260 spring steel
- Handle is G10, a fiberglass laminate
- Overall Length: 24 Inches
- Blade Length: 18 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.6 Inches
- Point of Balance: 2.6 Inches
- Weight: 30 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.