Daggers often serve as a secondary defense weapon for close combat, used most frequently to stab or thrust. The Hammer Head Dagger features a slightly extended pommel that reinforces the grip of your hand. This 15th century style dagger is a replica of a hammer head pommel dagger now held at the Royal Armouries, Leeds. The dagger features a tempered, 1075 high-carbon steel blade and a mild steel guard and pommel. The blade displays a traditional straight edge with a subtle profile taper. It comes with a handmade leather sheath. This dagger works great as a historical re-enactment weapon or display piece within your home!
- Fully functional
- Replica of a 15th century dagger housed at the Royal Armouries, Leeds
- Includes a handmade leather sheath
- Great re-enactment dagger or display piece
- Made by GDFB
- Features a tempered, 1075 high-carbon steel blade
- Has a mild steel guard and pommel
- Overall Length: 16.5 Inches
There are no reviews yet.