Never underestimate the importance of good leg protection. In the Gothic Leg Amour, you will not only find a strong defense for your lower limbs, but a historical style that is sure to capture the eye of both friend and foe. This set consists of a pair of cuisses, poleyns, and demi-greaves. Made from 19 gauge steel, each piece of leg armour features an attractive shiny metal finish. Four overlaying plates form the polyens, increasing the defense and mobility at the knees. A heart-shaped plate extends over the sides. Elegant ridging and riveting decorate the armour throughout, in keeping with the classic gothic style. Fit the leg armour by securing the upper buckle straps to your belt and the three sets of guiding straps to the back of your thighs, knees, and calves. When worn with our other Gothic armour pieces, this pair of Gothic Leg Armour is effective and striking, making it a great choice for any medieval warrior or knight to wear.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Complete Gothic Armour Package (MCI-2630-M-Bundle), which includes the Gothic Leg Armour alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Features the cuisses, poleyns, and demi-greaves
- Possesses a polished steel finish
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Customized fit with adjustable buckle straps
- Matches our other Gothic armour pieces
- Made from 19 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.
- Length: 23.2 Inches
- Top Width: 8.7 Inches