A staple in any medieval wardrobe, the Gora Canvas Cloak is an excellent option when it comes to choosing historic outerwear. Made of thick, 100 percent cotton canvas, this sturdy cloak features a roomy hood with an oversized tail. With an open front, this LARP appropriate cloak is easy to wear and fastens at the neck with a single, large button. The long tail adds character and charm to this classic piece, and its timeless design makes the Gora Canvas Cloak easy to pair with almost any outfit. It is also available in a variety of colors to suit many styles and tastes.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Includes hood with long, tapered tail
- Secured at the neck with button and sling fastener
- Available in a variety of colors
- Wonderful and versatile addition to any medieval wardrobe
- Made of 100 percent cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Length: 54.3 Inches
- Neck Diameter: 18.9 Inches
- Hood Length (Tail Included): 35.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.