Celebrate the legacy of the high-quality knife makers at Hibben Knives and check out the Gil Hibben 65th Anniversary Old West Bowie Knife. Made from stainless steel, this functional knife features the clip-point tip typical of bowie knives. It has a long spine with a gold-plated blade catcher along the top. At the base of the wide blade, there is the Gil Hibben signature with the brand logo and the words 65th Anniversary.
Next, the knife continues with a crossguard. The ends of the guard curve in opposite directions. The end near the spine curves towards the blade. Meanwhile, the one near the edge curves towards the hilt. There is a star imprint on both ends of the guard. The knife has a wooden handle. It gently widens towards the end.
Finally, this knife comes with a brown leather belt sheath. The sheath features an embossed basket-weave pattern with an antiqued-brass tribute coin in the center. At the top of the sheath, there is a laced section. When you need a mighty bowie knife, make sure to take this Gil Hibben knife along.
- Has a clip-point blade
- Features a blade-catcher
- Pays tribute to Hibben legacy
- Comes with a sheath
- Great for outdoor activities
- Made from stainless steel
- Blade catcher and handguard are gold plated
- Handle is wood
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 20.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 14 Inches
Measurements are approximate.