Simple yet becoming, this traditional tabard makes an excellent addition to your medieval knight ensemble. The George Tabard comes in a wide array of beautiful colors that are trimmed with black along the bottom hem and slits. You can easily add your own coat of arms or other heraldry to the garment to help it stand out at the Renaissance fair or other historical re-enactment. The slits appear in front and back, offering excellent freedom of movement to the design. This medieval tabard fits snugly around the shoulders and chest yet has a looser cut as it reaches the hips. The period tabard tends to run small, so you may wish to order a size larger than usual.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Features black trim
- Available in multiple color options
- Slits offer freedom of movement
- Can be decorated with coat of arms
- Ideal medieval or Renaissance apparel
- Made from cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- X-Small: Chest – 31 Inches, Waist – 32 Inches, Length – 45.5 Inches, Neck Opening – 22.25 Inches
- Small: Chest – 36 Inches, Waist – 42.5 Inches, Length – 49 Inches, Neck Opening – 21.5 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 39 Inches, Waist – 43 Inches, Length – 48 Inches, Neck Opening – 19 Inches
- Large: Chest – 41 Inches, Waist – 50 Inches, Length – 51 Inches, Neck Opening – 21 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 44 Inches, Waist – 53 Inches, Length – 50 Inches, Neck Opening – 23 Inches
- XXX-Large: Chest – 57 Inches, Waist – 59 Inches, Length – 51 Inches, Neck Opening – 24 Inches
Measurements are approximate.