Few weapons utilize torque as effectively as a hand-and-a-half sword. Provide your knight or adventurer character with this advantage in your next LARP event when you equip them with the formidable Gareth LARP Bastard Sword. This LARP weapon is made from a specially designed latex-free, injection-molded foam with a strong fiberglass core. This core grants the sword extreme durability as well as a degree of flexibility while keeping it safe for use in LARPing, theater, staged events, and more. The hilt of this sword, which comes in either steel or gold coloration, is long enough to accomodate a one- or two-handed grip. Its hilt is wrapped in leather for easy gripping, and its pommel fits snugly against the palm. The quillons of this sword are perhaps its most impressive feature, extending outward from the hilt in a true medieval fashion. The Gareth LARP Bastard Sword is sure to serve as a noble and steadfast battle companion to all who wield it!
This LARP weapon is made without using latex but still benefits from periodic silicone treatments. As such, we recommend the use of our Maintenance Silicone for LARP weapons, as it will help prolong the life of the foam’s special coating.
- Safe for use in LARPing events
- Realistic and formidably detailed
- Specialty foam lends extreme durability
- Fiberglass core ensures flexibility
- Leather-wrapped handle allows for easy gripping
- Latex-free design
- Made from specialty foam
- Core made from fiberglass
- Use Maintenance Silicone to ensure long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 44.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 32.3 Inches
- Width: 9.8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.