For the roleplayer who prefers the fit of modern shoes, the Gabriel Canvas Boot Gaiters are an excellent option in period footwear. They complete your look when traipsing through an enchanted forest or reenacting a historical scene. These boot covers take inspiration from the footwear of the Middle Ages. They are made of a sturdy cotton canvas, which not only offers durability, but a rougher, more authentic look. The boot gaiters feature a decorative fold, giving it the appearance of downturned cuffs. A broad instep conceals your modern footwear. Metal buttons provide closure along the outer sides, while cotton cords lace up the inner sides. Each boot gaiter possesses an adjustable buckle strap that loops under the sole of your shoe.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Fastens with buttons on the outer sides
- Adjustable lacing on the inner sides
- Attaches to shoe via a buckle strap
- Period footwear for LARP and reenactment
- Made from 100 percent cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Length: 16.5 Inches
- Strap Length – Adjustable from 8 to 16 Inches
Measurements are approximate. This is a handmade item that is measured by hand. Please allow for approximately 1-2 inches of variation from measurements shown.