Carry your axe or war hammer into battle with the Fur Lined Axe Frog. No proper warrior is without a weapon at their side. Made from 9-10-ounce leather, this frog comes in two colors. It secures a polearm with lacing down the front. Bladed weapons do not come included. The lacing runs through two pairs of grommets. It adjusts to fit different sizes of weapons.
The frog has an interior fur lining. The sheep fur lining matches the color of the frog. It reduces friction and movement inside of the frog. This helps to reduce wear and tear on your weapon. In addition, the lining curls over the top, creating a tuft-like trim along the top edge. On the back, the frog has a loop. The loop allows the frog to slide onto a belt, not included. It ensures that your weapon sits straight up and down. This frog is great for LARP and cosplay events. You can use the Fur Lined Axe Frog with both real and foam weapons.
- Comes in two colors
- Features a soft lining to reduce fiction
- Loop for sliding onto a belt, not included
- Secures with lacing
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from 5-6-ounce leather
- Lining is sheep fur
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Adjusts to fit most axes