Perhaps you prefer to wield an axe or mace over a sword when heading into battle. Carry your favorite polearm with the Ringed Polearm Frog. Made from leather, this black frog holds one polearm, sold separately. The black frog has a rectangular base plate with a curved bottom edge. In the center of the plate, there is a steel ring attached to the plate with a leather strap. The desired polearm, such as an axe, hammer, or mace, slides through the ring. At the top of the base plate, there are two loops riveted to the plate. These loops allow the ambidextrous frog to slide onto a belt, not included. This polearm frog is great for any historical reenactment, LARP battle, or cosplay convention. It looks wonderful with a variety of costumes and ensembles.
- Features a central ring for hanging
- Works ambidextrously
- Holds a single polearm, sold separately
- Can slide onto a belt, not included
- Wonderful for a variety of characters
- Made from leather
- Ring is steel
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.